One of the advantages of email marketing is that you can send rich content, such as images, links, and videos. There are times when sending email broadcasts and autoresponders we need to insert a link or attach a video in our email content. But it turns out that such activity is not good for the delivery rates.
So, what is the solution?
The solution is to insert a Youtube link in the image on our autoresponder or broadcast email. So, when the email recipient clicks on the picture, it will be directed to Youtube.
For example, an image/thumbnail will be inserted with a link as shown below. Try to use the same thumbnail as youtube. This aims to convince the recipient of the email that what is attached is indeed from Youtube.
So, how do you insert a Youtube link in an image on an autoresponder or broadcast email?
(Recommendation: Learn email marketing in full in our FREE 7 day email course here)
How to insert a Youtube link in an image on an autoresponder or broadcast email is as follows:
- Click the Upload Image button as shown below.
- Adjusts the image size. If the uploaded image is too large, you can adjust the image size so it will appear smaller.
- After the image has been successfully uploaded, right-click on the image then select “IMAGE PROPERTIES”
- Next, select the “LINK” menu and paste your website link/ youtube link in the “URL” column then click OK As shown below:
- Next, click “SOURCE” to ensure that your Website Link/Youtube link has been entered
That is How to Insert a Youtube Link in an Image on an Email Broadcast or Autoresponder.
Hopefully, trying this method can further enrich your email content for autoresponders and email broadcasts. Let’s share this article so that other people can also get the benefits.