Send An Email Broadcast
Here is how to send your broadcast email in a few simple steps:
Read the Email Broadcast Report
Once you’ve successfully sent the broadcast email, next is to read the report. For the explanation as follows.
1. Login to the aplikasi.kirim.email page
2. After login, click broadcasts menu.
3. Select one of the broadcasts you have submitted, then in the action field click the Detail option.
4. After that you will go to the campaign report page as shown below.
On this campaign report page there are 9 tabs including:
The explanation is as follows:
the first tab is Overview. This tab contains information or brief reports about broadcast emails that you have sent, including:
- who is the sender of the broadcast email
- whether the track open is active or not
- whether the track click is active or not
- number of broadcast email recipients
- number of emails sent successfully
- percentage that opened email broadcast
- percentage of subscribers who clicked
- percentage of subscribers who unsubscribe
- bounce email percentage
- percentage considered spam
- percentage abuse
- and the name of the list that received the broadcast email.
The above reports can be exported in a FILE in PDF format. All you have to do is click the Export Report button and the report will be sent to your email address. You can download it from the link sent by email.
The second tab is Message. In this tab you can get information about the content of the broadcast email that you have sent. In this tab there are 2 main parts namely HTML Version and Text Version.
In the HTML version there are 3 more tabs which include:
- and Webcopy.
Special webcopy We discussed more on the other tutorial pages.
The third tab is Opens. This tab contains information about the number of people and who opened your broadcast email.
In this tab you can also export contacts who have opened your email. Simply click the Export Contact button as shown above.
The fourth tab is the Clicks tab. On this tab you can get a report on the number and percentage of clicks on your broadcast email. In addition, you can also see what links your subscribers clicked on and how many.
The fourth tab is Bounces. An explanation of recognizing email bounces can be read here.
In this bounces tab you can get a report on how many bounce counts and percentages and who gets bounced against the emails you send.
The fifth tab is Unsubscribe. This tab contains the number and who unsubscribed from your list based on the broadcast email you sent.
The sixth tab is Abuse. In this tab you’ll get information on the number of abuse reports you’ve made to your subscribers.
The seventh tab is Spam. This tab contains about who reported the email you sent as spam.
The eighth tab is Geolocation. In this tab you’ll get a report on where people are going to open the email you sent.