In this article, we will explain how to integrate KIRIM.EMAIL with Elementor via an embed form. Please follow the steps below.
- Login to the application.kirim.email page with your username and password.
- Click the Menu Forms.
- Select the form you want to embed in Elementor and click the Edit menu in the Action column
4. After that, the Form page appears. In the Design section, select the HTML tab and copy the code provided. Or by clicking the COPY button under the existing code.
5. Open your Elementor and search for an HTML widget. Drag it to the Section or column where you want to place the form.
6. Paste your form code in the HTML Code section. On the right side, you will see a preview of the form you embed into Elementor.
7. Click the Publish or Update button to save your landing page appearance.
Removing Headings and Description Forms
Once you’ve successfully embedded the form into Elementor, you can also get rid of the headings and description forms. So, only the form and the submit button that appear. To do this, please follow the following methods:
1. In the HTML Code, look for the text “send email-form-headline”.
2. After meeting, delete the section starting from <h1 class = “send email-form-headline”> to </h1>
3. To delete the form description, please look for the “kirimemail-form-description” section of the HTML Code. 4. When you find it, please delete the section starting from <div class = “send email-form-description”> to </div>
5. After you delete these 2 parts, the result is as follows: