In general, it only takes 2 steps to integrate our Automation 2.0 with other platforms, which include:
- Create the automation workflow on the app, and
- Send a request to the server.
Creating the Automation Workflow On The App
First of all, please create an automation workflow in the app according to your needs. And here are some things to note, including:
- On the New Automation menu, select Custom Workflow to create the automation workflow from scratch.
- For the first trigger, please select External Trigger.
- After that, fill in all the available fields, including :
- Name : Your automation name/title.
- Target List : List that’ll be used to store data.
- Subscribe Field : Fields that’ll be used to send data. The Email field must be included.
- Action (Opsional) : Fill in the action you want to perform.
Notes: You can use the External triggers for several functions. One of them is to check whether an order has been paid for or not.
For the implementation, you can fill in the Action field according to the function that’ll be run on your platform.
- action cart, to run the automation when the user checkout a product or something.
- action completed, to run the automation when the buyer has completed the payment.
These actions are defined by your platform. So you can leave this field blank if it’s not needed.
- Next, copy the code provided in the How to Use section that’ll be used to send requests to the server.
- Create a node/workflow according to your needs.
- Click on the Save and Run button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then, continue to send a request to the server.
Sending A Request to The Server
Lastly, please send a request to the server by giving the code you’ve copied to the Developer Team in order to implement the automation into your platform.
An example of the code is like this:
curl --location --request POST 'https://aplikasi.kirim.email/automation' \ --user 'automation:4yvlYTwZ3cFQsU9AGIkTufAxqmE4vOAp' \ --form 'action:Cart' \ --form 'email="EXAMPLE_DATA"' \ --form 'full_name="EXAMPLE_DATA"' \ --form 'your_message="EXAMPLE_DATA"' \