Crove is a single app that allows you to make a huge number of personalization-required documents. For example, if you’ve ever used the mail merge feature in Microsoft Word, Crove can help you do the same thing.
If you’re a KIRIM.EMAIL user and want to integrate it with Crove, kindly follow these steps below:
- Go to your Zapier dashboard and enter the data as shown in the following image and click on “Try it”.
- Click on the “Get Started” button.
- If you’ve already connected your Crove account to Zapier, then select an account. If you’ve not, please connect your Crove account to Zapier first by entering the API key code and clicking “Next.”.
- Select the Crove document template you want to connect to KIRIM.EMAIL, then click “Next”.
- Enter the delay time you want; in this case, I input 30 seconds. Then click “Next“.
- Connect your KIRIM.EMAIL account using your username and API Key. Then click “Next“.
- After that, select the KIRIM.EMAIL list you want to use to store the data and click “Next”.
- Map the fields from Crove into KIRIM.EMAIL and then click “Next”.
- Click on the “Send Test” button to test out the Zap.
- Then click “Next”.
- Lastly, click on the “Turn On Zap” button.
- Finished. Your Zap is on!