How to add SMTP Users
Follow some steps below to add SMTP Users:
- Make sure your domain verify in the KIRIM.EMAIL Transactional system..
- Log in to aplikasi.kirim.email.
- Go to the transactional email dashboard.
- Click the Configuration menu.
- Click the SMTP Credentials tab.
- Then click Add a new SMTP User button on the SMTP Credentials page.
- Write the username in the field and click the Add User SMTP.
For username, you can write an email username with an existing inbox or no because it is only for sending emails.
- Click OK button, and now your SMTP User has been created.
- To add another user, please repeat steps point 6 to 8.
Accessing SMTP Information
The SMTP User can connect to other applications that you use
These applications require SMTP user information such as:
- SMTP Username: The data in the login field.
- SMTP Password: The data in the Password field. Click the View tab to view the password, or click the Copy tab to copy the password.
- SMTP Host: The data in the Host column.
- SMTP Port: The data in the Port And Security column.
- Encryption: Data in the Port And Security column.
Manage SMTP Users
To reset the SMTP User password, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you are on the SMTP Credentials page.
- click Reset password button on the SMTP User.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Click OK button.
- Wait a while until you see the password change. If the password has not been changed you can still use the old password. This is because there is a time lag between synchronization with the server.
Delete SMTP Users
Untuk menghapus SMTP User silakan ikuti langkah-langkah berikut ini :