What is a Custom Tracking Domain?
KIRIM.EMAIL’s internal link is used by default in your broadcasts and autoresponders. If you click on it, you’ll be redirected to the site you’ve selected. This also applies for the external link in the footer.
Using the Custom Tracking Domain feature, you may change these internal links with your own domain. This feature allows you to replace the internal links with ones that use your own domain.
What Does It Do?
This feature is not without its functionality. This feature eliminates all traces of the KIRIM.EMAIL’s internal domain and replaces it with the link of your own domain. Furthermore, if the KIRIM.EMAIL’s internal domain is blacklisted, you can still avoid it by using your own domain.
How To Set It Up?
Kindly follow the steps below to set up a custom tracking domain :
- Log in to aplikasi.kirim.email.
- Click on the User Menu > Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Afterward, on the Business Profile page, click on the Custom Domain tab.
- Input your subdomain in the Custom Tracking Domain field. For example : your primary domain is muhammadsholeh.com. Your subdomain is “link“, so it is written as link.muhammadsholeh.com.
- Then click Save, and click OK on the success notification.
- Next, open your DNS Manager and add a new record with the following conditions:
- Type : CNAME
- Name : Your Sub domain
- Content : customtrack.halaman.email
- TTL : Auto or 7200.
- If you’ve done so, click Save to save your new record.
- Finished. Now the link in your Broadcast or Autoresponder has been updated to your own domain.