Follow some steps below to integrate KIRIM.EMAIL with other Platforms :
Plugin WP Mail SMTP
To integrate KIRIM.EMAIL Transactional with the WP Mail SMTP plugin, please follow these steps:
- Log in to KIRIM.EMAIL transactional and open the SMTP Credentials.
- Then, log in to WordPress dashboard and make sure you’ve already install WP Mail SMTP plugin.
- Click WP Mail SMTP > Setting menu.
- On the Mailer section select Other SMTP option.
- Input SMTP User Information.
- Click Save button.
Plugin Fluent SMTP
To integrate KIRIM.EMAIL Transactional with the Fluent SMTP plugin, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the KIRIM.EMAIL Transactional page and go directly to the SMTP Credentials page.
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard and ensure the Fluent SMTP plugin is installed.
- Click the Settings menu > Fluent SMTP.
- Click the Skip button if the Import data from your current plugin (WP Mail SMTP) option appears on your screen.
If the option does not appear, select Other SMTP.
- Make the settings in the Sender Settings section.
- From email : write down the email address you will use to send the email. for example: email@example.com.
- From name : write the name of the sender of the email. for example: KiriNews Administrator.
- If you check the Force From Email and/or Force Sender Name section, these settings will be used for all emails and ignore the email settings in other plugins.
- SMTP Host : Fill in the hostname in the SMTP Credentials. for example: s01.kirimemail.com.
- SMTP Port : Fill with 587.
- Encryption : Select the TLS option.
- Use Auto TLS : Position in the OFF condition.
- Authentication : Position in the ON state.
- Access Keys : Select one of the two available options. The choice is free.
- SMTP Username : Fill in the login info in the SMTP Credentials—for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMTP Password : Fill in the password in the SMTP Credentials.
- Click the Save Connection Settings button. The result appears as in the following image: