The default URL for List Archive uses the URL from KIRIM.EMAIL. However, you can replace the URL with your own domain by setting the List Custom Domain first.
As for setting up the List Custom Domain, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the aplikasi.kirim.email page.
- Click the Lists menu.
- Then, you are on the Manage Lists page. Please select one of the following two options:
- Create a new list.
- Edit an existing list..
- Next, focus on the List Custom Domain field. Fill in the subdomain that you want to use to access this archive list. For example: myarchive.muhammadsholeh.com.
- Make sure that the Publication Status is Open.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the OK button on the success notification.
- Next, open your DNS Manager and enter the following values there.
- After that, save your record.
Now you can access your list archives with a custom domain. For how to access it, see here.