To import the email contact from ConvertKit to KIRIM.EMAIL you can follow the steps below:
- Login to aplikasi.kirim.email page.
- click the LISTS menu.
- Cilck the Migration Tools tab.
- Click the Setup button on ConvertKit option.
- On Setup section, enter the API Key and Secret Key from your ConvertKit account. To get it please kindly click here. Then click NEXT button.
- Choose which list and data you want to import. All you can to do is check the list and the data you want to import and then click the Next button.
- On Organize section :
- In Review section you can recheck anything related to this import process. If there are changes, please click the Back button. If you want to start from the beginning click the Start Over button and if it is good and there are no changes click the Import button.
- The last is Import Status section. Here you can see the progress of the importing contact from the MailerLite to KIRIM.EMAIL. You can leave this page and do not need to wait. If the import process is complete, the system will inform you.
Those are the tutorial on how to import the email contact from ConvertKit to KIRIM.EMAIL. If you find difficulties or there is something to ask related to this process do not hesitate to send us email on firstname.lastname@example.org.