The definition of list archive
List archive is a bunch of web copy emails that have been received by a list. However, not all emails that you have sent are included in this list archive. Only the specific emails for particular list will appear in this list archive.
For the example, you sent two broadcast emails. The first broadcast email, you sent for all the list you have. Meanwhile, the second one, you only send for the specific list such as; list A, list B, etc. The web copy that will appear in the list archive is the second one.
How to access the list archive?
You can access the list archive, but in the public status setting you must set it open.
You can follow some steps below:
1. The first thing you must to do is login to aplikasi.kirim.email
2. Then, click the List menu.
3. On the Manage Lists tab, select the one of your lists.
4. The last, in the action column, click the Action button > List Archive.
List Archive Custom Domain
The step above is a way how to access the list archive using the default domain from KIRIM.EMAIL.
However, you can also make your own domain to replace the URL. To activate it you can follow the steps below:
1. Login to aplikasi.kirim.email
2. Then, click the Lists menu.
3. Select a list which you want to activate the list archive custom domain, then click Edit in the Action column.
4. After that, the edit list page will appear. On this page there is a List Custom Domain field. You can fill in the sub domain that you want to use to access the list archive. For example: myarchive.muhammadsholeh.com.
5. The next, make sure the publication status is open.
6. Then, click the save button.
7. After that, you can open your DNS manager and input the following values below in your DNS Manager:
- Type : CNAME.
- Name : Your sub domain. For example, you have your own sub domain, you only need to input (myarchive) like this > myarchive.muhammadsholeh.com
- Target : custom.halaman.email.
- TTL : 7200 atau Auto.
8. The last, don’t forget to click the save button
And now, your list archive is already access with your own domain. You can see the steps how to access the list archive above (How to access the list archive?).