You can now integrate with KIRIM.EMAIL to those of you who are using the Contact Form 7 plugin. The explanation is that Contact Form 7 is a form to get the data, and then the data will be store in your list.
Before you’re doing it, make sure you have installed the latest version of the KIRIM.EMAIL Form Integration plugin.
Integrate KIRIM.EMAIL and Contact Form 7 plugins
To integrate with Contact Form 7 plugin, please do the following instruction below:
- Login to your wp-admin page.
- Click Contact > Contact Forms menu.
- Create a new form or edit an existing form.
- Click the “KIRIM.EMAIL” tab.
- On the “Sync to KIRIM.EMAIL” field, choose the “YES” option.
- Select the name of the list you want to use to store incoming data from the Contact Form 7.
- Click the “Form” tab.
- Change the field name according to the field tag name in KIRIM.EMAIL.
How to: Log in to aplikasi.kirim.email. click “List” men. click “Subscriber Field” tab. Copy the code in the tag column according to the field you are using.
- Repeat the exact instructions for the other fields.
- Click the “SAVE” button.
Viewing incoming data
After you have successfully integrated KIRIM.EMAIL with the Contact Form 7 plugin, the next step is to view the incoming data via Contact Form 7.
Follow this instruction below :