In the context of email marketing, a list is a place to store contacts in the form of email addresses, cell phone numbers, names, home addresses, etc.
You must first create a list before making a form, sending an email broadcast, or an email autoresponder.
For forms, the purpose of this list is to accommodate incoming contact data.
As for broadcasts and autoresponders, this list will later serve as a destination where the email should be sent.
To create a list on KIRIM.EMAIL, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to the aplikasi.kirim.email page.
- Click the Create a New button, then select the Lists option.
Or it could be this way:
- Next, you are on the Create New Lists page.
Please fill in the form provided with the following explanation:
- List Name : Enter the name of your list here. The goal is to make it easier for you to search and distinguish a list from one another.
- List Publication Status : Specify the publication status of your list.
- If you select Closed, subscribers will not be able to see in which list their contacts are stored. The name of the list that appears is based on what you enter in the List Name field. When accessing the list archive, subscribers will be directed to the KIRIM.EMAIL homepage.
- If you select Open, subscribers can see in which list their contacts are stored based on the name you specify in the Public Name field. You can always make the List Name different from the Public Name.
In addition, this Open status is a condition for the list archive to be accessible to the public. When you select Open, there are 2 fields that you can set (optional), including:
- Public Name : The name of the list used for external purposes. Your subscribers and also the people behind your account can see this list name. The goal is to make your subscribers know that they are on any list.
- List Custom Domain (Optional) : (Optional): Enter a domain here to access the list archive using your own domain. For how to set it, please learn here.
- Email Confirmation Template : This is an email template that is sent as a confirmation email after a contact is added to this list. You can create your own email confirmation template for this. But in the meantime, if there are no other options, you can always use the default options.
- Default Subscriber Field (Optional): Specify the default subscriber fields for this list.
- If you have filled in the form, click the Submit button.
- Wait for the process and when it is finished, click the OK button on the success notification.
- Finished. Now your list is ready to use.