In this tutorial you will learn how to create a confirmation email.
What is confirmation email?
A confirmation email is an email containing a link, which when the link is clicked will be an agreement from the owner of the email address to voluntarily become your subscribers.
So if the link in the confirmation email is not clicked, then the email address will not be your subscribers and the email that you send later will not reach them.
This is one of the application forms of marketing permissions via email. So when in the future there is someone who feels he never gave his email address to you, then you can refute it by proving this confirmation email.
How to Make a Confirmation Email
For making this confirmation email is actually very easy. Please kindly follow the steps below:
- Log in to the aplikasi.kirim.email page.
- Click the Forms menu.
- Click the Confirmation Emails tab.
- Click the Add New button.
- Then you will go to the Create New Confirmation Email page. Please fill the forms that are provided on this page such as:
- Click the Submit button to save this confirmation email.
- Click OK button on success notification.
- What you need to consider is in the Message section. In this section there is a default sentence that is written: “Click Konfirmasi to confirm your subscription”.
- You may delete or edit the sentence with your own sentence, except the link (in blue).
- If you delete or edit the link, the link can be broken and not function properly.
- Or if you want to change the word “Konfirmasi” to Confirm, you can follow the video below.