In KIRIM.EMAIL, you can set the form as you want to. Please do the following instructions below:
1. Login to aplikasi.kirim.email.
2. Click on the Forms menu.
3. Create a new or edit the existing form.
4. Make sure the form status is ON to show in the Appearance section.
Show or Hide Headline and Description on The Form
- Switch on Form Only pin the Appearance section for hiding headline and description form.
- Switch off Form Only in the Appearance section for showing headline and description form..
Choose Color Theme
The color theme is only for the display form. Slide and Bar are not available.
There are three colors theme that you could choose, such as: :
- Default. KIRIM.EMAIL base color as a default display. By clicking this option, you could change background, text, button, and bullets color..
- Light. Light shades with a transparent background. By clicking this option, you could change text, button, and bullets color. But you won’t be able to change the background color. .
- Dark. Dark tone with transparent background. By clicking this option, you could change text, button, and bullets color. But you won’t be able to change the background color.
Customizing Theme Color
By choosing which color do you want, you could customize it with your style.
Follow these instructions below:
1. Pick one from 3 theme colors.
2. On the background color section, click the color that you desire. You will be able to set the type color into RGB, HSL, or Hexadecimal.
3. Repeat the second instruction for another part, such as Text Color in Form Content and Background Color & Text Color in the Submit Button.
4. Pay attention to the change that occurs in the DESIGN section.
Reset to Default
If you make a mistake or are not satisfied with the display, you could click Reset to Default to return the display form as before.
After you set the display form, now is time to publish it. You could choose one from four options provided, such as:
Last but not least, don’t forget to click “Save” at the right corner to save all of your changes.