If you previously had a list of contacts or subscribers, you can import them into the list that you created.
However, there is a little note for you before you do the import.
We do NOT recommend you to import data, except in certain cases, such as:
- You are moving from another email marketing service (migration).
- You create an event where the data may be offline.
Apart from being a time-consuming and laborious process, data import has many drawbacks. Especially if you are moving from offline or handwritten data. There could be typos, wrong import file formats, un-updated emails, etc.
To import contacts (subscribers) into the list, you can use the following methods:
- Import Contacts (Subscribers) Via Google Sheets.
- Import Contacts (Subscribers) Via Magic Import.
- Import Contacts (Subscribers) Via Migration Tools.
Keep in mind that if you are using a Prepaid account, the import process will reduce the amount of credit you have.
Please select the contact import method above according to your preference.