To verify DNS settings, please follow these steps:
- Log in to aplikasi.kirim.email.
- Go to the transactional email dashboard.
- Click the Configuration menu.
- Make sure the domain to set in the DNS is correct. Then click the DNS Configuration tab.
- Copy the SPF Value in the table.
- Open your DNS Manager and add a new record according to the terms above.
- Type : TXT.
- Name/ Hostname : Write @ or write your domain.
- TTL : Auto or 7200.
- Content/Value : Write the value you copied earlier.
Here is the example :
- Note : If your DNS Manager already has an SPF record, you can combine the SPF Value on the record.
So you don’t need to create a new record. Instead, edit an existing one.
For merging, input the “include: SPF.kirim.email” section in the existing record.
Here are the examples:
- Old SPF Record Value : v=spf1 +a +mx include:spf.kerjamail.co ~all
- New SPF Record Value : v=spf1 +a +mx include:spf.kerjamail.co include:spf.kirim.email ~all
- Repeat the steps on number 6 to add DKIM Records. :
- After adding the records, click the Verify DNS Settings in the Add DNS records for the sending step.
- If the value appears in the Current Value column, it means that the value is correct.
- If None found appears in the Current Value column, the value is wrong or still in the propagation.
Make sure the value is correct. If the values are right, wait until 24 hours and click the Verify DNS Settings again.
If more than 24 hours has not been verified We recommend changing your DNS Manager to Cloudflare.
- After that, click the Verify DNS settings button in the Wait for your domain to verify step.
- Click OK. Your domain is successfully verified.