For you who migrated from Mailjet to KIRIM.EMAIL, now you can import email contacts more easily and safely.
For how to import, follow these steps:
- Log in to the aplikasi.kirim.email page.
- Click the List menu.
- Click the Migration Tools tab.
- Click the Setup button with the Mailjet logo on the left.
- In the SETUP section, enter the API Key and Secret Key of your Mailjet account. For how to get it, click here. After that, click NEXT.
- In the SELECT LIST & FIELD section, select the list and data you want to import. To do this, put the check on the list and data you want to import, then click NEXT.
- In the ORGANIZE section,
- In the REVIEW section, double-check all things related to this import process. If you want to change something, click the Back button; click the Start Over button if you’re going to start from the beginning. If everything is already clear and no changes, click the Import button.
- In the IMPORT STATUS section, you can see the progress of the contact import process from Mailjet to KIRIM.EMAIL. If it’s complete, the system will notify you.
- To view the log of this import process, you can click the Import Log button.
This is a tutorial on how to import email contacts from Mailjet to KIRIM.EMAIL. If you have any questions regarding this import process, please email us at email@example.com.