This time, we will guide you to use the Zombie Email Removal (ZER) feature. It’s simple! You could do the following instructions below:
How to Use Zombie Email Removal (ZER) Automatic
ZER automatically performs its duties at the beginning of each month. Therefore, to active and use it, you don’t need to do anything. All you need to do is to monitor the result of the report. .
How to Use Zombie Email Removal Manual
Log in to KIRIM.EMAIL with your username and password..
In the dashboard, click the List menu and then click Inactive Subscribers.
Click the Remove Inactive Subscribers button with the red one color on the top right corner.
Click the Yes button in the following pop-up.
Wait for the process. It depends on how many subscribers you have. The more subscriber you have, the more time it will take. Once done, the notification will show as down below.
Done Remove Zombie Email process.
The total of subscribers after deleted was 174.
Export and View Deleted Zombie Email Reports
The Export zombie email data
To export the data of zombie email, please do the following instructions :
4. Click the OK button in the success notification. The export file will be delivered through your email. .
View deleted zombie email reports
The Configuration Email Zombie (ZER) Duration
- An email that has been inactive for the past 1 month.
- An email that has been inactive for the past 2 months.
- An email that has been inactive for the past 3 months.
- An email that has been inactive for the past 4 months.
3. On the Account Settings page, click the Configuration menu.
4. In the Automatic ZER Period field, select 1 of the four in the provided options. Then, click the Save button.