One of the ways to add contact at KIRIM.EMAIL is integrating KIRIM.EMAIL with Google Sheets. In this way, you don’t need to copy and paste the contact one by one to your KIRIM.EMAIL account.
To make your KIRIM.EMAIL account integrated with Google Sheets is easy.
You can follow the instructions below:
- Make File Spreadsheet first. You can make it via Google Form or just make it through Google Sheet.
- Make an email list at KIRIM.EMAIL if you don’t have any list yet.
- Do integrations such as File Name, Sheet Name, Data Mapping, List, Sync Duration, Sync Period, and Status.
Steps to Integrate KIRIM.EMAIL with Google Sheet
Log in to KIRIM.EMAIL application page here.
After entering the dashboard page, click on the Integrations menu
On the Integrations page, click on the button which has the Google logo with texted Google Sheet.
On the Google Sheet – Sheet Lists page, click on the Add Sync button to add the new sync from Google Sheet to KIRIM.EMAIL.
After that, you will enter the Add Sheet to Sync page. Please do some settings in each field, such as:
- Google Account
- File Name
- Sheet Name
- Data Mapping
- Sync Duration
- Sync Period
Let’s start from the Google Account field. In this field, please click on the Browse button, then choose your Google account and allow KIRIM.EMAIL to access your Google Sheet.
After that, continue with the File Name field. Click on the Browse button and choose which files you will integrate.
Next on the Sheet Name field, you can select your desired name sheet.
On the Data Mapping field, you can do mapping on your data.
On the List field, select which list that you’re gonna use to save the contact data from Google Sheet.
On the Sync Duration field, specify how long the sync will last. Assume you fill it in for 30 days, then within 30 days, the system will remain to sync as long as there are updates on your Google Sheet.
On the Sync Periode field, please select every time the system will check the Google Sheet file that you integrated. Assume you want every 8 hours, then the system will check whether there is an update or not every 8 hours.
And on the last field, Status, you can give a check on this field to show the status of the sync.
After that, click on the Save button to save your setting.
You can see the result like the picture shown below.
- Because KIRIM.EMAIL has updated its feature to become multiple accounts, you can integrate with another Google account.
- You can edit your sync setting by clicking the Edit menu on the Action column.
- You can also see how the sync is going on if you go to the logs menu on the Action column. With this, you can see how the sync procession is going on, whether some have failed or not and how many have failed, and how many are successful.
- If your data successfully enters at KIRIM.EMAIL, you no longer need any sync. You can delete the sync by clicking the delete button on the Action column.