In this tutorial we’ll show you how to use the Access Sharing feature.
This feature allows you to add others to access your account in aplikasi.kirim.email with their own.
To do this please follow these steps:
1. Login to the aplikasi.kirim.email page
2. Hover over the top right corner and click the small triangle next to your name.
3. Click the Account Settings menu.
4. On the Account Settings page select the Team sub menu.
5. Then click the Add User button.
6. Then fill out the form that appears to your liking. All you need to pay attention to here is related to Role or permissions.
There are 3 roles on the application page which include:
- Manager. This account has permissions exactly like the primary account. The difference is that manager accounts can’t access member.kirim.email page.
- Marketer. This account has access rights to manage campaigns such as creating new campaigns, editing and deleting them.
- Analyst. This account has only limited access rights to view statistics in KIRIM.EMAIL.
After that click the Save button to add a new user.
7. Next click the OK button on the success notification and left user or new team you can directly access your account.